Sunday, April 29, 2012

Spring has sprung!

Spring has sprung in my own classroom and for me its a time of organizing and assessments, assessments, assessments! With this in mind I understand the importance of balancing not only school demands but demands from programs such as this. As a teacher I know of the importance of seeing students prepared for testing (provincial, assessments, etc.) and this is one way they can be prepared for the beginning of a school year. So get those entries in! In my own classroom I ensure for this time of the school year they are prepared for tests with calculators, pencils, erasers, etc. because I know that students feel more confident and tend to do better when they have the necessary tools. Happy assessments and essay writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment