Wednesday, November 28, 2012

My apologies for the wait...


It has been a while since I've posted and I apologize.  It's due to accepting a new position and getting settled, along with after school activities like swimming, getting out and being active, and enjoying my little man.

This past September five deserving students were awarded backpacks full of school supplies that I can only hope will benefit them in their studies.  As I teach it still breaks my heart when kids don't have the essentials and am fortunate that my position allows me to accommodate these students with the necessities while they are in my classroom.  Here's a picture of the back packs and more info to come about the upcoming contest!  Enjoy this winter wonderland if you find yourself in one!  I will also be posting quotes from the student's work to give our youth a voice.

Respectfully,


Mackenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment